Accounting and Operations Associate - DC
Our boutique commercial real estate client operates as a partnership that makes debt and equity investments in CRE projects and operating ventures. In addition, our client pursues opportunistic real estate investments, acting as the project sponsor or developer. Our client has been around for 15 years and looking for the right Accounting and Operations person to continue the group's growth.
· Accounts Receivable / Revenue Recognition: Track all inbound payments and allocate revenues to correct accounts
· Accounts Payable: Process and track all outbound payments via ACH/Wire/Check
· Track and record income and expense activity for various investment partnerships
· Administer Juniper Square to track and communicate with investors
· Calculate and process monthly distributions
· Produce and send monthly statements to borrowers
· Prepare Financial Statements and Account Reconciliations
· Produce Periodic Financial Reporting Related to Lenders and Asset Management & Investor Statements and Quarterly Reporting
· Participate in strategic planning and annual budgeting and forecast discussions wherein operational and financial targets are established for Evergreen's various business lines (FP&A).
· At least 4 years in accounting and/or operational experience in a corporate setting
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
· Prior experience with Juniper Square or other CRM databases is an advantage.
· Previous experience working with outside firms for audits/CPA work
· Candidates with real estate or financial services experience will have an advantage