Accounts Receivable Manager - Richmond
Looking to join an established company experiencing growth with an opportunity to lead a team?
Are you a talented Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor in the Richmond Metro? We are searching for a A/R Manager who enjoys being present, rather than remote work. In-person availability is a core value within our client culture.
· Handle A/R aging within client parameters.
· Manage team of 7 direct reports (A/R Analysts & Collections Analyst)
· Oversee interaction with sales representatives/management
· Mentor & Train A/R Analysts regarding product knowledge & top notch customer service.
· Review client accounts to assess collectability of receivables and to head off potential problem accounts.
· Audit collection calls and provide feedback for the A/R Analysts.
· Provide regular feedback to the A/R Analysts on their performance & client interactions.
· Assist other departments (sales, legal, general accounting) with collections activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree a must
• Experience with Excel a must, Oracle experience a plus
• Industry Experience tied to Technology and/or Real Estate in a A/R capacity is ideal
• Experience leading, but also being hands on/leading by example
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments