Asset Manager (CRE – Multifamily) - Dallas
Our client is a well-established commercial real estate firm that spans the US. They are currently seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join their team in Dallas.
Ideally seeking minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Real Estate with an emphasis on risk/financial analysis, valuations, relationship management, workouts, capital markets and Asset Management.
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare quarterly reports, valuations, and risk ratings.
- Perform financial analysis of properties including operating statements, budget and variance review, loan administration and borrower support, workout and foreclosure analysis, lease analysis, appraisal and engineering report reviews, etc.
- Assess loan risk within the portfolio and make recommendations to senior management to mitigate the risk.
- Perform quarterly property level valuations in order to value the asset.
- Conduct market research to determine various factors impacting property level performance.
- Oversee borrower implementation of business plan(s) associated with a variety of real estate-related assets, including mezzanine and bridge loans, REO properties and preferred equity positions.
- Work closely with senior management in analyzing strategies for workouts, foreclosures, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Review and interpret legal documents, such as loan agreements, guarantees, and promissory notes, and coordinate with borrower and respective staff to ensure the loans remain in compliance.
- Monitor capital improvement projects to ensure timely completion within budgets.