· Monitoring Financial performance of assets/properties
· Physical (in person) Asset Evaluations, typically between 20-30 properties
· Monitor necessary compliance reporting for local, state, and federal agencies; bond and tax credit programs; lenders, and limited partnerships.
· Preparation of reports of partnership financial statements, cash flow distributions, and K1's
· Make recommendations to portfolio partners for efficiency improvements.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
· 5+ years of finance/accounting experience directly tied to multifamily properties
· Fluency local rental markets