Associate General Counsel – NYC
Location : New York, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's and JD Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a large, well-established financial services group that spans the US. They are looking to add an experienced AGC their team in NYC.
Bachelor’s and JD required
Some qualifications are as follows:
- Strong experience representing balance sheet lenders, warehouse lenders and securitized lenders in originations of mortgage, mezzanine and preferred equity financings and loan acquisitions.
- Strong experience in restructuring and working out defaulted commercial loans and other similar investments.
- Strong experience in representing developers in acquisitions, sales and development of real property (ideally multifamily properties); experience in negotiating joint venture agreements
Some responsibilities include:
- Closing on commercial mortgage loan, mezzanine loan and preferred equity originations.
- Closing on acquisitions and sales of commercial real estate, and closing on joint ventures with third party partners in pursuit of the same.
- Work on restructures and workouts of investments.
- Work on origination and management of CRE commercial loan obligation securitizations (and similar vehicles); work on originations of warehouse lines and other financing arrangements.
Required Qualifications :