The Client’s Student Information Systems team’s goal is to deliver a world-class user experience to our customers by leveraging the latest in user experience design and technology enhanced by Artificial Intelligence and Automation. Our team consists of highly driven, technically talented people who are passionate about developing new innovative solutions to drive Client’s key business strategies.
The Client Student Information Systems team is looking for a talented, highly motivated and hands on Banner Admin to help drive a best in class user experience for our students. The admin will be responsible for key implementations of Ethos & Degree Works upgrades to enhance and maximize the existing student information system (Ellucian Banner).
· Ethos API Implementation
· Degree Works Upgrades & Patch Application
· Create, maintain and upgrade the Ellucian Banner ERP environment.
· Work closely with Architects in new product evaluations that integrates with Banner ERP.
· Monitor Ellucian hub for new releases and complete installs, updates and patches for the Ellucian Banner ERP and related third-party products.
· Proactively monitor and optimize system performance using tuning and optimizations.
· Complete automation of common, repeatable tasks across the multiple supported products and technologies and assist infrastructure and release teams in maintenance schedules.
· Create and manage the Ellucian tickets or service requests.
· Share knowledge with Operational Teams; support the build-up of Banner 9 capability within the company.
· Ensure the Banner ecosystem is up to date and that upgrades are applied in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience is required.
· 5 or more years of experience with Ellucian Banner software suite, with the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the technical architecture, including Banner 8 and the latest release – Banner 9.
· Experience working with Oracle, including the support of the database environment and related tools (Oracle 11gR2 and 12c).
· Experience with Ethos Implementations & GUID Generation
· Experience with Degree Works Installs & Upgrades
· Experience with ILP implementation
· Hands-on operational experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Demonstrated experience supporting the integration and maintenance of third-party applications that integrate with the Ellucian Banner ERP.
· Experience with tools such as GIT, Ellucian Solution Manager (ESM), Application Navigator, Banner 9 Admin Pages and Self-Service, Single Sign-on Configuration/Support (SSO), Operational Data Storage (ODS) and Ellucian Ethos Identity and Integration services.
· A demonstrated understanding of application single sign-on for the Banner 9 release.
· Ability to work effectively with end-users and teammates, to understand their technical and operational needs and translate them into viable technical solutions.
· Work independently and multitask, prioritize tasks, and execute without constant supervision.