Business Intelligence Engineer
Job Description/Technical Requirements
· Design and build reporting and analysis tools that will help streamline business and make reporting, analyzing, planning and forecasting more efficient.
· Experience with database design, architecture and warehousing with a focus on process automation
· Working knowledge of cloud data platforms (Azure or Amazon). Preferably experience with Azure Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Synapse Analytics, Amazon Redshift, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Data Bricks, Advanced T-SQL, REST API concepts, Powershell, SSIS, PowerBI.
· Experience in database design, architecture, and warehousing as well as building, implementation, and optimization of BI solutions/technologies.
· Create ETL/ELT processes to move data between internal and external sources using APIs, ETL.
· Play an instrumental role supporting and managing the Data Warehouse strategy including fundamental understanding of Data Lakes, Data Catalogs, Hardware and Network Topology
· Experience using data reporting, BI, and visualization tools including preferably experience with Cognos, SSRS, Qlik, Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau.
· Passionate about data and contributing to the growth of a data driven organization including conceptual knowledge of Algorithmic concepts, gathering data, Data Governance concepts.
· Should be an excellent communicator and should possess excellent debugging skills and problem-solving skills. Ability to tackle complex problems with creative solutions when the path may not be clear.