Business Operations Analyst
Veritas Partners are searching for a Business Operations Analyst for a client in Hanover, MD. Our client is a leading professional services firm looking for support in a growing division focused within IT/Engineering. Business Operations Analyst will partner with the financial team to develop and report on our client's financial and operating performance.
Business Operations Analyst (BOA) will have the opportunity to work with and gain exposure to business leaders and diverse teams across the organization. Ideal candidate will have a sense of urgency and deal with ambiguity.
- Manage a portfolio of reports for various departments including executive leadership, delivered through BI Platforms including Tableau & SharePoint.
- Analyze & synthesize data and business requirements to support business operations
- Provide reporting and analysis in a consumable format and tell the story behind the numbers verbally and through data visualization
- Make recommendations for and/or create business process changes, process modeling and benchmarking activities to meet customer or operational requirements
- Support operational planning activities such as forecasting & investment recapture Compensation management, tracking, and payout for Business Development Managers.
- Optimize operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Effectively manage ad-hoc requests, including stretch assignments and projects as required by leadership
- 2+ years' of business operations experience
- Tableau, SharePoint, PowerQuery experience
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Fact Based Decision Maker
- Bachelor's required.