Chief Marketing Officer
Our client is a growing Community Bank headquartered in Northern Virginia. With a leadership team at the top of its game and an aggressive growth plan in place, now is an exciting and pivotal time to this organization and become an integral part of its efforts to accelerate that growth.
The Chief Marketing Officer will drive the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing philosophy, business strategy and direction of the organization. The position will lead the development and execution of the organization’s branding, digital & traditional marketing, event planning, public relations and client/prospect outreach programs. As a key member of the senior leadership team, the CMO will have ongoing exposure to and routinely engage with the company’s Executive Committee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the Marketing, Public Relations and Event Planning Departments in the development and execution of marketing initiatives, communications, events, and campaigns that elevate the Company brand
· Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute a sophisticated marketing plan, while e ectively managing brand and reputational risk, to ensure the internal and external brand is optimally aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives
· Create internal synergies to expand brand exposure and leverage relationships with internal and external business partners
· Conduct thorough analysis on marketing ROI and successfully develop cost e ective solutions
· Develop and implement the organization's multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaign based on industry- leading insight
· Expand, develop, and maintain media relationships to create a positive external and internal image associated with brand recognition
· Ensure the rm has a coherent and consistent branding strategy while recognizing and addressing the needs of speci c business units and understanding the audiences of those business units
· Spearhead the creation and maintenance of the organization's digital footprint, while e ectively utilizing SEO, SEM
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor's Degree from accredited university required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field
· 8+ years of progressive experience planning, managing, and executing multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns, ideally including a minimum of 3-5 years of a financial services provider, insurance broker and/or significant retail experience in a B2C environment
· Demonstrated success and significant experience in developing and executing market strategies, with experience in brand development, client experience and digital communications an advantage
· Advanced subject matter knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
· Experience in delivering marketing messages though video, mobile platforms and social media
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments and create best-in-class content
· Proven leadership expertise with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
· Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy or efficiency
· Professional presence and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive management
If you are an exceptional, high-performing financial marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit we are interested in speaking with you.
***This is a Hybrid Role - In office presence required 3 days per week.