Commercial Leasing Representative - Philadelphia
The Commercial Property Lease Administrator will assist with:
· The daily operations of our client's growing portfolio. This consists of lease administration for mainly mixed-use properties that have retail and commercial.
· The administration of nonresidential leases including expense pass through calculations, lease file administration, collection of revenue, day-to-day communication and coordination with tenants.
· Tracking key lease dates and administering landlord responsibilities in accordance with lease provisions and provide support to property managers and facility managers during tenant move-in/move-outs.
· Maintaining insurance certificate information for all Tenants and on-site vendors and contractors.
· Working with onsite property managers, facility managers, tenants, and third-party consultants including vendors, brokers and lawyers to address and resolved commercial tenant issues.
· Tenant ledger reconciliations.
· Conducting ad hoc projects if and when required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or Accounting preferred •
· 1-3 years’ experience in retail/commercial lease administration
· Ability to effectively interact with tenants, third party contractors, and management in all matters regarding the retail/commercial components of properties.
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. The position will be entitled to a full range of benefits including apartment discounts, health insurance, vacation, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), educational assistance and employee assistance program.