We are searching for a Compensation Analyst that will support our client's HR department. Our client is a growing Financial Services firm in the Baltimore Metro. Depending on experience, this role could bring a title of Senior Compensation Analyst. This role will work in a team of three (two other compensation analysts).
• Evaluate new and evolving positions through internal and external benchmarking; review roles with HR business partners and hiring managers to obtain additional information and insight.
• Prepare and evaluate compensation recommendations.
• Support monthly and quarterly sales compensation review processes by preparing analyses, communicating results to managers and participants.
• Assist with equity incentive program administration and service provider relationships
• Complete annual compensation surveys to obtain external market data and coordinate with survey firms in response to follow-up inquiries.
• Support annual compensation review processes
• Collaborate with client teams on special projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related field
• 2+ years professional experience in human resources, finance, statistical analysis or related field preferred
• Strong to expert-level Excel skills desired
• Aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced environment; meet strict deadlines and manage concurrent projects
• Practice discretion regarding sensitive information