Construction Manager - Philadelphia
Veritas Partners is currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to manage on going and upcoming real estate construction projects. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall direction, completion, and budget of each assigned retail project. This position will require a significant amount of travel throughout the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage multiple projects and the development of each from beginning to end
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Manage every aspect of the development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, budgets, internal departments, and developers
• Familiar knowledge of construction components, process, and methodologies
• Manage each phase of the project including entitlement, design, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, store start up, store turnover, and project close out
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Familiar with contract administration and change order review
• Budget development, forecasting, and management
• Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
• Manage day-to-day activities for program sourcing and logistic requirements
• Expedite purchase orders to vendors working with internal client teams
• Coordinate & communicate activities and schedules with all vendors.
• Alert internal client team of lost or missing material items; monitor and drive sourcing issues to timely resolution
• Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying new and existing legislation; anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary action.
• Follows all documented policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions applicable to standards.
Education and Experience
• Degree in Construction, Real Estate, Architecture, or Engineering preferred with a minimum of 3 years in multifamily project management or mixed use projects. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Strong consideration will be given to those that are PMP and LEED certified
• Valid driver's license is required