Consumer Loan Processor
Veritas Partners is currently searching for two Consumer Loan Processors. The Consumer Loan Processor will be expected to follow established procedures and policies while assisting the processing, closing & post-closing responsibilities of the Lending Department.
• Perform a variety of consumer loan support duties such as calculating cash disbursed figures, verifying payroll deduction forms, processing loan payment change forms and issuing loans , etc.
• Provides information to members via telephone or in person on loan options, rates, terms and collateral requirements. Informs the member of all necessary information/documentation required to complete a consumer loan application.
• Review consumer file to verify that all required documentation has been received; follows up and requests missing information analyzes and pre underwrites the information gathered based on credit union policy; prepares file for review by reconciling the income, appraisal value, credit history; determines the terms and conditions of the loan.
• Prepare loan closing documents and schedule and executes closing of loans. May calculate loan amount and disburse funds for settlement.
• Perform quality control on all consumer loans and ensures that they are in compliance with all applicable external and internal regulations
• Be responsible for understanding and complying in an accurate and timely basis with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC requirements that pertain to your position and as directed by management and/or the Vice President of Compliance.
Candidates will have the following:
• A positive credit rating
• Two+ years of similar experience
• A high school education/GED.