Data Scientist - Baltimore
Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-8
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is seeking a Data Scientist, for a direct hire position in Baltimore Maryland. The ideal candidate will
- Identify predictive features for those problems/opportunities and run them through ML algorithms within a predictive analytics framework, Data Robot.
- Extract the data required from the Data Warehouse (Snowflake) or other systems as needed, either through direct SQL extracts or other frameworks provided such as Looker, Tableau, SnapLogic, etc.
- Perform other tasks as needed within the broader Data and BI teams. Examples include, visualization tasks, BI meta data model development, data loading, data cleansing, etc.
- Aggregate, normalize and clean data
- Bachelor's required
- Data engineering, predictive analytics experience required
- Must have SQL experience
- They use DataRobot - an enterprise AI platform
- BS or MS degree in Data Science.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience within Data Science.
- Highly proficient in SQL.
- Comfortable working within a Predictive Analytics Framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Marketing or Advertising Technology background preferred.
Comfortable with shifting priorities and a fast pace work environment
Required Qualifications :