Digital Content Specialist - Baltimore
Maintaining website content in conjunction with manager. We are looking for someone that enjoys the maintenance, innovation, email marketing, reporting dashboards and other digital content channels. Works with Marketing department to devise, build, deploy and track content marketing strategies.
• Produce content that meets the web marketing needs of the department.
• Update to website content & build campaign landing pages
• Optimize webpage, meta tags/words and SEO opportunities.
• Manage vendor relationships for website management.
• Monitor performance & dashboards to track campaigns, website activity.
• Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
• Collaborate with the creative team to develop and enforce consistent brand voice throughout all marketing collateral.
• Manage the compliance of policies & practices around website content.
• Regularly audit content and repurpose where possible.
• Manage the building, testing, scheduling, deployment, and tracking of email campaigns.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year