Digital Experience/Design Director (UX/UI) – Washington DC/Remote
Location : Washington, DC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 12
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a large, well-established financial services entity that spans the US. They are currently seeking a strategic minded leader to help build out a digital banking experience design team focusing on UX & UI (secured/authenticated side).
** The role is fully remote for the right candidate **
Some requirements and preferences are:
- CSPO preferred
- Agile & SAFe exp are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field is required.
- Ideally seeking a minimum of twelve (12) years of UX Design experience
- Financial services experience is required
- Ideally seeking a minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience. Extensive experience leading a concept-to-deliver design teams - User Experience, Design, and Research professionals.
- Prior experience leading the digital banking experience design in web/mobile for a retail bank or credit union is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success and excellence in UI/UX design for complex applications, and in setting and defining a UX strategy and vision aligned with product roadmap and company goals and financial targets.
Required Qualifications :