Director, Financial Planning & Forecasting – Northern VA
Our client is a large, well-established financial services entity that spans the US. They are currently seeking a seasoned leader to join their team in Northern VA.
The true focus of this role will be forecasting, liquidity management, balance sheet management, budget management and asset liability management.
- Must have banking/financial services experience
- Must be familiar with consumer financial products (loans, credit cards, etc).
- Bachelor's required. Master's degree or CFA also required
- QRM system experience required
- Hyperion system experience is a plus
- Will run forecasting & planning and operations expense management enterprise wide
- 12+ years' experience
- Management experience required
- Direct reports: 3 for now, will hire more as needed in the future
- Responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive financial forecasting process using the QRM Risk Framework (QRM) that analyzes corporate performance against management objectives and goals.