Director of Maintenance - Montgomery County, MD
We are searching for someone with experience managing/maintaining a large portfolio of Montgomery County Multi-Family properties. This could be someone ready for a director level role, or someone who is looking for an in-house opportunity.
The role of the Maintenance Director is to provide oversight and managerial support for 50+ client properties within Montgomery County, MD. The unit total is just shy of 10,000.
· Chiefly responsible for managing Maintenance Supervisors and serve as back-up support to the Regional Property Managers, Vice Presidents, and Regional Vice President
· Will maintain high quality condition of responsible properties, while providing supervision and assistance to other Maintenance Supervisors in the specified region
· Provide excellent customer service, supervise preparation of move-ins and operate within approved budget
· Responsible for operation of the physical property within the scope and parameters of the Management Plan
· Ensures prompt and efficient service by the maintenance teams to all residents
· Participates in annual budget planning and provides input to vendor selection
· Provide constructive verbal feedback to Property Manager and Regional Property Manager about property and maintenance team members
· 8+ years multifamily property maintenance/management experience
· Experience with affordable housing preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience managing others