We are looking for a mid-level Drupal developer to join our team. This is a fast paced environment and the right candidate will be juggling multiple projects at the same time. You should not only be technically qualified, but have a good understanding of translating requirements into code.
Specifically, the candidate:
- US Candidates Only - We prefer a candidate in the Baltimore area but are open to candidates that live anywhere within the US.
- Should be well versed in Drupal 8 and related architecture
- Should be able to write custom modules from scratch
- Should have experience with GIT and be familiar with branching/merging/etc
- Should be very comfortable with MySQL including indexing and optimizing as needed.
- Should be able to traverse other's code and fix things as needed.
- Should have at least 3 years of hands-on coding experience half of which should be attributable to Drupal projects
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus