Enterprise Data Scientist
Due to rapid company growth and recent acquisitions, his is a newly created Senior Enterprise Data Scientist opportunity within a publicly traded industry leading organization which was just ranked as one of the top employers to work in its market. Serving as an innovative and practical problem solver, the Senior Enterprise Data Scientist will join a growing team based in the Baltimore Metro Area and will offer the unique ability to function as a thought leader and work directly across a variety of disciplines including: Data Science, User Experience Research, Data Visualization, Business Analysis, and Software Development. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive compensation package including a base range of $135,000 to $150,000, excellent benefits, career mobility, and the ability to join a company culture dedicated to being an industry leader in data management innovation.
Enterprise Data Scientist – Job Description
- Partner directly with business stakeholders from across the company to analyze problems and implement solutions.
- Work with data across the complete analytical life cycle to build hypothetical models containing key assumptions, create mock-ups, prototype approaches, and implement production solutions.
- Identify, search, and analyze patterns in data in order to find opportunities working alongside our Product Development, Process Management, or Engineering teams.
- Specialize in one or more areas of advanced research and continually stay informed on new research relevant to the business.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to be able to articulate the benefits of a proposed solution to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create detailed documentation of developed solution approaches for others to re-create including documentation formats such as internal wiki articles, product design specifications, cast studies, industry whitepapers, patent documents, publications, etc.
- Utilize capabilities of querying and analyzing data using a holistic perspective
- Extract meaningful statistics and other data characteristics using time series forecasting as well as a variety of approaches including statistical analysis, analysis of variance and correlational designs, machine learning for supervised learning, mathematical optimization for systems of equations, simulation using sampling techniques.
Enterprise Data Scientist – Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience in a related role and an advanced degree in a related field or a minimum of 4-5 years of industry experience in a related role and an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Have experience with Machine learning for supervised learning and applying time series forecasting.
- Experience within the marketing, advertising, media, or related industry a plus, not required.