Enterprise Document Management Leader (VP) - Papillion, NE
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a well-established financial institution that spans the US. They are currently seeking a seasoned leader to join their Enterprise Documentation/Operations team.
- 3 direct reports, 45+ indirect
- Bachelor's required, Master's preferred
- SAFE or PMP designation preferred
- Centralize/modernize print, mail, forms and physical documents to digital
- Streamline/find inefficiencies
- Be comfortable working with agile methodologies
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of direct experience in financial services (customer facing and back office operations), including Document Management processes, partnership and overall business strategies is required.
- Establish and manage all aspects of end-to-end Enterprise Document Management across all products and services; including but not limited to on-premises and as-a-service platform and processes, business operations, strategic design leadership, partner leadership, program delivery management, first line of defense controls and new business development.
- Lead and develop the Document Management staff focused on delivering operational excellence on a daily basis.
- Identify end-to-end opportunities that will through innovation and partnerships deliver significant operational and expense efficiencies while improving the employee and member experience.
- Develop and execute on strategies and implement programs that will significantly increase operational efficiencies, reduce operational expenses that lead to product and member loyalty.
- Optimize member experience journeys in direct collaboration with Lines of Business and Product leads to deliver critical documents in least expensive way with best in class experience.
- Successfully manage, develop and execute - highly visible, innovative, complex, critical and strategic products/programs to include business / system transformations and leveraging third- party partners to effectively and efficiently scale operations to support key business partners and strategic initiatives.
Required Qualifications :