Executive Assistant - Northern Virginia
Our client is a well-established non-profit that spans the US. They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team in Northern VA.
Qualified candidates should have at least three to five years of experience in executive assistant capacity or related. Among other responsibilities, the incumbent will:
- Manage calendars and support daily activities
- Assist with scheduling, coordinating, and hosting meetings with members, sector stakeholders, and USG partners.
- Support on-site meetings, coordinating requirements such as food and beverage.
- Troubleshoot office operations issues and interface with building management.
- Control access to the facility and receive guests professionally, courteously and
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Experience planning and executing meetings, including coordination of logistics such as conference room availability, food and beverage, audio visual
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle interaction with and requests from C-Level executives
- Poised under pressure, self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, and team player to drive
- continual improvement in office operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to produce high quality
- emails and messages to diverse teams internally and externally.
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred