The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for the CEO/President in addition to handling HR duties. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. This 40 person client is growing and wants an in house Human Resources point of contact. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
· Calendar management for executives
· Aid executive in preparing for meetings
· Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
· Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
· On boarding & off boarding employees.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Human Resources exposure