Facilities Manager - Baltimore
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and successful Facilities Manager to continue in your career where you will be responsible for the operations and management of the company’s Facilities Department consisting of over (11) locations and growing!
The successful Facilities Manager candidate will experience working closely with management on facility oversight, project management, lease administration, and support of facility operations to promote efficient, responsive, and cost-effective measures to ensure the continued financial success of the company.
· Assist in the overall planning, development, and administration of assigned facilities management programs and projects.
· Managing and assisting in the preparation, evaluation, and negotiation of contracts and agreements for facility related services
· Administer and assist with new branch construction, remodeling, and maintenance projects
· Work closely with the company’s architectural, space planning, and furniture vendors on new construction and remodeling projects
· Manage and oversee contractors performing maintenance work and facility services at corporate and branch sites.
· Develop and update policies, procedures, and processes for Facilities Management programs and operations.
· Assist with annual Facilities Management operating and capital budgets.
· Assist in the administration and management of existing real estate lease agreements while aiding in new agreements.
· Provide response and coordination of resolution for specific facilities related requests.
· 10+ years in Facilities Management/Property Management, preferably in the Financial Services/Banking industry
· Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline.
· Master’s Degree is preferred.