Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A
Due to rapid growth, a leading healthcare management services organization with over 1,500 employees nationwide has a newly created Financial Analyst opportunity to join a growing corporate FP&A team. The Financial Analyst will focus on analysis of future growth models for the company and will offer a starting compensation of $75,000 plus excellent benefits package, career mobility, and great work culture atmosphere. This is a Full-Time position working at the company’s corporate office based in Owings Mills, MD however will allow partial remote work flexibility. Candidates looking to gain marketable corporate FP&A and financial modeling experience with 1-2 years of related experience within accounting or finance are encouraged to apply.
Financial Analyst - Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports and analyze consolidated cash flow results against budget, forecast, prior period, and prior year results.
- Develop & active participation in the annual budget and forecasts process.
- Provide support for materials related to the review of the cash flow budget and forecast with the business Controllers/Finance/Business leads.
- Assist in determination of key value drivers of segment cash flows and business valuations.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and support materials to Senior Management.
- Prepare additional routine reports, special reports and complex financial models for the CFO, VP of FP&A and other senior management as necessary.
- Utilize financial management reporting system to upload and retrieve data.
- Ensure financial models are accurate and maintained.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and provide analytical support as needed.
Financial Analyst Required experience/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in finance and/or accounting or comparable business field required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience performing financial analysis, financial statement analysis, or financial modeling.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with financial modeling including valuation modeling skills such as DCF, NPV, ROI preferred