Veritas Partners is currently seeking a Fund Accountant for a well established firm overlooking the water in Baltimore. Fund accountant will be supporting and performing the administrative and accounting functions for the funds, while interfacing with the Firm’s client service teams to support additional client reporting needs. Fund Accountant must have fund accounting experience in addition to public accounting experience.
- Support the Fund Administration Team assisting with reporting, year-end financial-tax reporting, and filings
- Coordinate and manage the review of the quarterly reporting
- Work closely with various team members to ensure accuracy of client balances in various systems
- Responsible for the reconciliation of investor accounts and investor data between shadow accounting files, independent administrator files and internal accounting systems
- Assist Management in developing new internal processes and workflows to facilitate a more formalized approach to the Firm’s fund administration function.
- At least two years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance or related course of study
- CPA License preferred but not required
- Experience with fund accounting or fund operations