Global Talent Acquisition Director – Baltimore MD
Does Global TA Director sound like you? Should it be in 2022?
Our client is in the global manufacturing & logistics space - with a split HQ in Europe and Maryland. They are in a "re"growth mode since the Pandemic. Consistent & continued growth has put a spotlight on recruitment and training for post pandemic world. Our client is viewing this time period as an opportunity to use what's worked in the past, in tandem with new efforts (lead by this role/team) in a changing world of talent acquisition.
· As Director of Global Operations & Strategic Programs, you'll build the backbone of the Talent Acquisition function in North America - everything from creating and leading strategic programs to setting the operational cadence for the team (3 person TA team)
· Seize this opportunity to exercise both your strategic and operational skills with a company that provides products for everyone within our world
· Create, identify, and lead implementation of strategic global programs, tools, processes, practices and projects (ex: branding referrals, interview protocols/selection playbook, hiring algorithms, special populations, country playbooks) for efficiency and business impact
· Create & implement global framework to manage risk (compliance, audit, EEOC, AA, OFCCP, etc.)
· Implement program/project management practices to manage, measure, and report on progress/business value of strategic programs and operations
· 10 (or more) years of experience, five (or more) in Talent Acquisition Management
· Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree (preferred)
· Manufacturing, Engineering, and or Logistic Industry experience preferred
· Staffing Agency/Staffing Firm experience a plus
· In office presence 4 days per week while establishing team in Baltimore
· Light Domestic & International Travel (Global HQ in Europe)
· Falling back to 3 days in the office once team & strategic plans are in place