HR Technology Systems Manager - Hunt Valley
· Supervise HRIS analyst team
· Act as an adviser and liaison for the Oracle Application Development and support teams including on shore and offshore team members
· Coordinate support activities with our hosting provider and Oracle Support
· Able to make data driven decisions
· Manage ServiceNow HRIS Helpdesk and ensure SLA compliance
· Manage Quarterly Update testing for Oracle HCM
· Configuring the system for upgrades, updates, new feature adoption, building reports, complex queries, and auditing data integrity, converting data for acquisitions, etc.
· SDLC experience (incidents, change management, release management)
· Serving as a liaison to senior IT management, reporting on the status of large projects, identifying issues and assessing their impact and proactively recommending solutions
· Partner with the PMO to gather and document user and functional business requirements to support upgrades, enhancements, change and/or fixes to existing or new systems
· Manage customer relationships with supported business groups (payroll & HR)
· Develop and maintain system documentation (including but not limited to trouble shooting and audit requirements)
· Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of vision and strategy, and foster a positive work environment
· Hiring, training, mentoring and evaluating team members
Other Important Duties
· Actively listen and interact with internal/external customers/vendors explaining and resolving complex issues simply while exceeding expectations
· Own issues by communicating with customers/vendors
· Supporting function specification development and fault handling of outbound and inbound interfaces
· Rigorously testing for potential issues proactively and creating repeatable processes/scripts
· Keeping up to date on HR technology trends and acting as a trusted advisor and leader within the HRIS/Technology team
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to analyze work, set goals, develops plans of action, and possess good time management skills.
· Ability and willingness to achieve organizational and individual goals by seizing opportunities and learning from experience.
· Ability to build consensus, use active listening skills, and work harmoniously with others in getting a job done while promoting a culture of teamwork, excellence, and integrity.
· Advanced communication skills. Able to organize and facilitate meetings with large groups of people. Able to tailor communications for staff and C-level executives.
· Deadline oriented with a demonstrated understanding of expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives.
· Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills with the ability to thoroughly research issues in a timely manner, identify and suggest solutions, and proactively implement corrective steps.
· Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions.
· Good leadership skills with an ability to effectively lead and manage direct reports (approximately 2-3).
· Excellent customer service skills to customers both internal and external to the company.
· Ability to provide timely and accurate information.
· Ability to embrace change and participate in exploring opportunities to improve business processes and advocate on behalf of the business for product improvements from 3rd party vendors.
· Willing to take initiative and proactively create the company's future by challenging the status quo and daring to innovate
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as IT, Computer Science, Business, etc.
· 3-5 years experience writing PL/SQL queries. Familiarity with business intelligence tools like OBIEE, Cognos, OTBI, BIP, etc. to create reports and dashboards beyond the basics (HCM Cloud or EBS tools preferred).
· Expert level skill with Excel including VBA code, vlookups, pivot tables, spreadsheet compare, text to columns, data import/export, etc.
· Some experience configuring, using, supporting, and/or training on SaaS HR Technology, preferably Oracle HCM Cloud – E-Business Suite or PeopleSoft
· Functional understanding of HCM integrations (payroll, recruiting, benefits, job sites, etc.)
· HR certification such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP demonstrating your understanding of HR