Information Security Manager
Participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
· Translate client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
· Work as a team member with client personnel and other Client teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the client's solution.
· May be required to participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification and implementation.
· Have great knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
· Act as a trusted advisor and shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required.
· Use your experience and exposure to a broad range of IAM products and domains with the ability to learn new products either through self-studying or formal training.
Should have experience with the following:
· Design & architecture of Enterprise IAM
· Integrating Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories with ISAM and FIM.
· Architecting and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, particularly Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID.OAuth protocol.
· One-time password, Risk-based access and other Multi-Factor Authentication features of IAM strategies.
· Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc are a plus.
BTech or Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Security or related degree
· Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
· Demonstrable experience of strategic and tactical thinking and working in information sensitive business(es)
· Well-grounded technical know-how in IT Security (network, OS, databases, web technologies, application development)
· Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to approach problems from an IT security perspective coupled with sound business know-how
· Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior management team.