IT Product Manager - Baltimore
· Create and implement the Product Roadmap
· Develop roadmap budget and manage/report to approved plan including risks and issues.
· Technical competitive analysis creation and reporting.
· Define product marketing communication requirements.
· Create Market Requirements Documents (“MRDs”) and Product Requirement Documents (“PRDs”) with prioritized features and corresponding justification (see below for MRD and PRD definitions)
MRD and PRD Description
The core purpose of an MRD (Market Requirements Document) is to clearly articulate:
· A focused definition of the target market
· Buyer and user profiles
· Problem scenarios which document gaps or issues that various personas are currently challenged with
The actual format for a Market Requirements Document can vary. The most common formats include: a Word document, specialized software, or even a spreadsheet. The actual amount of documentation is dependent upon the size and scope of the targeted opportunity
PRD’s (Product Requirement Documents) are intended to provide the level of detail needed for the development team to understand the capabilities, functionality, and features that are required to address the market needs identified in the MRD. A strong PRD defines the breath and scope of the product capabilities sufficiently that the development team knows, not only what to build, but enables the discussion to shift to how to build it.
· Demonstrable expertise as a product manager
· Demonstrated success defining and launching successful platforms
· Demonstrable expertise in the Fintech market
· Bachelor’s degree minimum
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal activity
· Willing to travel as required
· Examples of at least one plan or document from past experience.