With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
The successful candidate will be an open source enthusiast and very proficient with server side technologies, especially NodeJS.
· Design, develop, and maintain solutions for internal and external clients.
· Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
· Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness.
· Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems.
· Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to clients.
· Experience leveraging NodeJS to produce performant, scalable, and reliable API's or GraphQL
· Professional experience with Git (or similar source control management)
· Nice to haves: Typescript, Microsoft Azure experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred, not required with relevant experience
· 4+ years of experience in a prior software engineering role including interactions with non-technical stakeholders.
· Active GitHub profile preferred.
· React/Ember/Angular experience preferred, but not necessary.
· Microsoft Azure certification preferred.