Loan Documentation Specialist/Processor (Multifamily/FHA/HUD) - Boston
Our client is a well-established financial services group that spans the US they are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Processor to join their team in Boston.
Ideally seeking at least two years of experience handling multifamily commercial real estate transactions, especially deals with FHA/HUD ties. Qualified candidates should have a thorough understanding of underwriting/processing guidelines for FHA multifamily new construction and refinance/acquisition programs.
Specific duties will include:
- Collecting and organizing underwriting forms and documents, including financial/credit exhibits.
- Identify any potential delays or timing issues, and work to resolve those issues.
- Communicate with borrower, 3rd parties, and other personnel to ensure information is properly disseminated and tasks are completed timely.
- Ordering and tracking all third-party reports (appraisal, market study, property condition assessment and environmental).
- Other support and special projects in relation to processing and packaging multifamily and healthcare facility loans under the applicable FHA loan programs.