Manager of Consumer Collections
Looking to join an established company experiencing growth with an opportunity to lead a team down the road? How does a pension sound?
Are you a talented Consumer Collections professional with management/team lead experience?
· Will oversee collections dept. staff of six
· Creates and monitors Collections reports, including Delinquency, Charge-Off, Trends, First Payment Defaults
· Acts as system administrator for the Collections system
· Create reports and perform cost-benefit analyses
· Understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and Service members Civil Relief Act; a thorough knowledge of Consumer Loan Collections practices and procedures, repossessions, and credit reporting and disputes; experience with settlements on charged-off accounts.
· Five (or more) years of experience within Consumer Collections
· Two (or more) years of experience managing/leading teams.
· Highly preferred: General knowledge of court attachments, bankruptcy, foreclosure, legal action, credit reporting and credit disputes, and tax reporting.
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant field, or relevant experience