Manager of DevOps
We are looking for an experienced Manager, DevOps to play a large role to automate the provisioning, deployment, optimization, orchestration, and configuration management systems that power release management process.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an enterprise DevOps platform and driving the adoption of DevOps tools across project/product teams. The candidate will have a deep understanding and experience implementing DevOps capabilities, such as, Source Code Management, CICD.
- Take charge of, improve, and extend our current deployment processes, including an auditable deployment pipeline and the continuous integration process.
- Manages day to day support for the DevOps tools platform, consisting of tools, such as, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Packer, and Ansible.
- Delivers DevOps pipelines that apply automation to the software development process and improve the efficiency, security, stability, and quality of applications being delivered by project and product teams.
- Leads the creation of DevOps standards, patterns, and optimizations to enable teams to deliver high performance.
- Manages onsite and offshore team members, assign, and track work effectively.
- Introduces new technologies to the environment as appropriate.
- Hires, coaches, and develops members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of Configuration Management/Automation/DevOps experience.
- Experience building and leading a DevOps team that delivers and maintains a DevOps platform and enables project/product teams to leverage DevOps capabilities.
- Extensive DevOps solutioning experience required, including experience designing and implementing robust CI/CD pipeline solutions.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant/Maven/Jenkins.
- Extensive Knowledge of the AWS stack (EC2, RDS, SQS, S3)
- Experience with configuration management and workflow automation tools, preferably one of these: Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, or Ansible.
- Defines and implements DevOps metrics to measure DevOps effectiveness.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and network infrastructure.
- Proficiency with scripting languages