Manual QA Tester
Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Design, develop test plans, write test cases, test scripts, and define business scenarios.
- Perform all testing activities and provide initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods, and software.
- Participate in review sessions of business requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate testing timelines to the QA Test Manager or Test Lead.
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Execute multiple types of functional tests (i.e. Smoke, Positive, Negative, Regression fix, Regression risk, Integration, End to End) based on the requirements.
- Coordinate with Developers and UAT team to ensure best outcome of expected results.
- Track the bugs status and communicate with developers and the team in a regular basis
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action; consult with key stakeholders in resolution of problem.
- Document and track product testing results and conduct training on the use of automated tools and processes.
Required Qualifications :