Marketing Communications Associate
The Marketing & Communications Associate supports National Leadership in overall coordination and execution of writing, editing and proofing all marketing, communications and public relations products and materials. The position works closely with our local and national marketing team members in the creation and preparation or material in an effort to streamline a messaging throughout the country.
· Work with senior leadership to identify areas of opportunity for strategic communication initiatives.
· Assist with material completion, interfacing directly with leadership throughout the process
· Script all press releases & research content.
· Monitor press coverage by building relationships with media members & working social media outlets
· Write copy for internal communications including brochures, presentations, and other collateral.
· Coordinate and create content for internal communications announcements across the platform.
· Execute edits and content updates as required for new local professionals or other senior executives nationally; manage and approve all professional profiles nationally.
· Abstract newly created content into digital tracking and management system, tag key information, case studies, best practices, etc.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
· 2-5 years of marketing or communications experience
· Experience in press release writing required
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ideal candidate would have marketing and communications experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry
· Ability to independently achieve successful outcomes on all executed activities with minimal supervision for senior positions