Microsoft SQL / Power BI Developer
Looking to join an a mission driven nonprofit? Do you like being part of a team saving lives? Are you a Hero?
The Microsoft SQL / Power BI Developer designs, develops and maintains systems to store, organize and access data to support company operations.
· Design and create database tables, view, stored procedure and triggers to support business projects and applications
· Writing optimized SQL queries for use in data extraction and analysis
· Create SSRS reports
· Analyze queries and optimize for better performance
· Appropriate use of visualizations with understanding how to balance the right visuals and report complexity for the data being presented to each end-user group.
· Assist with common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc
· Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Significant experience with SQL Server
· Report building using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Must have experience developing Power BI solutions, reports, and dashboards.
· Query performance analysis
· Must be able to translate end user requirements and assist in building those requirements using business knowledge.
· BS or MS degree in related field preferred
· MCDBA Certification or MCSE Certification a plus