Mid-level Project Manager
Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Serve as the single point of leadership for the project and own end-to-end accountability for project delivery by driving engagements to successful completion and customer satisfaction
- Ensure implementation of development, quality management, and project management best practices throughout the duration of the project and perform regular, proactive risk management
- Manage multiple scrum teams as well as taking ownership for delivering all required project deliverables and documentation
- Develop positive customer relationships and contribute toward business development efforts
- 3+ years of IT project management experience managing projects, preferably with implementations.
- Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex technology consulting projects.
- Motivate team members and has a track record of investing in team-member development
- Experience with leading Agile projects and strong knowledge of various agile project management tools, methodologies, and frameworks; and producing cost and schedule performance metrics. .
- Excellent collaboration, team building, and relationship management skills and customer-centric approach
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP and/or CSM certifications are preferred
Required Qualifications :