· Complete mobile applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
· Analyze, test, and resolve issues with mobile application software
· Senior Developer to design and implement mobile application using hybrid mobile application frameworks like Ionic and Unity
· Monitor upcoming iOS and Android release notes and release updates to the apps proactively.
· Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness
· Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT methodologies
· Coordinate and guide external vendors/offshore teams to deliver pilots within the defined scope
· Explore products and SaaS solutions to quickly implement new ideas/concepts
· Develop within various web/mobile based architectures and frameworks.
· Develop on Cloud Platforms like Google Cloud Platform or Azure or AWS.
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Debug and fix any technical issues
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related technical discipline.At least 10 to 12 years of related experience
· 5+ years of experience developing mobile App design, Development & Deployment experience
· 5+ years of hybrid mobile app development experience for iOS and Android platforms using Ionic or Unity framework
· Hands on experience in developing Virtual Reality applications in Unity
· Good understanding on OAuth 2.0 grant types and OIDC based authentication
· Hands on experience on one of the cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP services
· Experience with mBaaS platforms like Firebase is a plus
· Extensive with building and deploying mobile apps to Apple Appstore and Android play store.
· Experience with CI/CD and Tools like Azure Dev Ops to automate build, test and deployment of mobile applications.
· Experience in responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
· Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
· Experience utilizing source control, build, work management and continuous integration tools such as Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
· Good understanding of NoSQL and RDBMS concepts.
· Experience in API Management and API Products is a plus
· Able to collaborate with technical teams.
· Excellent testing/troubleshooting skills.
· Experience working in Agile methodology.
· Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
- Experience in designing user experience is a plus
- Familiarity with serverless framework and firebase is a plus
- Experience in implementing web/mobile applications using machine learning models is a plus
- Understanding of SAFE framework is a plus
- Familiarity with applied AI is a plus