Mortgage Processing Manager - San Antonio
***Due to current COVID-19 Conditions, much of the interview process and job will be remote until deemed safe
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve key department metrics by proactively managing the processing loan pipeline; to include implementing mitigating strategies as needed.
• Train, coach and develop Loan Processors and other designated subordinates to promote Credit Union and industry best practices.
• Provide technical training and development to Loan Processors and other subordinates on an ongoing basis. Assure accountability is maintained at all times.
• Provide excellent service to members, solving member complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
• Manage third party vendor relationships including but not limited to title providers, appraisal management companies, document management companies to assure adherence to standard service and quality levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 to 7 years related real estate loan production experience required.
• Experience with loan origination software such as Prime Alliance/Mortgage Cadence, Service Link, Encompass, or Collaboration Center.
• Thorough knowledge of real estate loan origination, processing, closing, paperless environment, Client/FHLMC guidelines, and all regulatory compliance procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of real estate pipeline management and metrics analysis to meet expected results.
This is an immediate need and the Mortgage Director is seeking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision ASAP. For immediate consideration, please apply.