Mortgage Servicing Manager
Our client is a well-established mid-sized bank that spans the Mid-Atlantic region. They are currently seeking an experienced leader to join their mortgage servicing team in various Eastern PA and MD locations.
Experience within GNMA (Ginnie Mae) is a major plus, but not required. Will oversee a team of 2-3.
Some responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day-to-day functioning of the loan servicing and help drive new initiatives to improve processes
- Manage a diverse team of loan servicing specialist responsible for understanding the business and eco-system to perform root cause analysis, clearly and professionally present alternative solutions, and illustrate good judgment
- Be able to optimally manage opposing priorities for self and others without compromising team morale
- Use company data to better control operating costs and implement updated procedures/policies in order to reach quality targets and service expectations;
- Transfer to Sub-Servicer loan and data, and verify reports for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with servicing agreement.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve delinquent loans;
- Form a network of external vendors while building relationships;
- Act as a liaison regarding escrow servicing, and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist with account reconciliation as needed;
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements;
- Monitors work volumes and forecast for future needs;
- Handle servicing related audits and comply with all state/federal filing requirements e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.;