Our Client is a Virginia focused Mortgage Bank with several locations throughout VA. We are looking for Mortgage DE Underwriters responsible for reviewing and analyzing, loan origination documentation.
I'm sure you read descriptions like these often. The difference here? Family owned & truly focused on work life balance (no really - I promise.....occasional catered lunches don't hurt either!)
Underwriters must be able to manage deadlines on a daily basis - knowing they are relied on by many other departments, including the end customer. Maintaining the quality of loans underwritten with an understanding of industry standards and documentation requirements for loans is key. Veritas Partners is searching for Certified DE Underwriters, but open to reviewing those with a focus on Conventional, FHA, and VA/LAPP.
· Evaluate and validate loan application data by reviewing underlying loan documents
· Ensure that documents are consistent and comply with company and industry standards
· Review and evaluate income, tax analysis, financial statements and assets, credit reports, title and appraisal reports
· Respond professionally to all inquiries and effectively communicate, within established (Service Level Agreements) SLA’s
· Prioritize Rush’s, resubmissions, and submitted loan conditions to meet the required turn times
· Review and sign-off PTD (prior to doc), UTR (‘underwriter to review’ within delegated authority) and PTF (prior to funding) conditions
· Assist in special project assignments requested by Management
· Stays current with all conventional, FHA, VA guidelines
We will be reviewing Mortgage Underwriters with at least two years’ experience working through Conventional, FHA, and VA loans. Ideal candidates will be DE Certified.