Multifamily Underwriting Analyst – Cleveland
Our client is a well-established financial services group that spans the US they are currently seeking an experienced Underwriting Analyst to join their HUD/FHA Multifamily Lending team in Cleveland.
Ideally seeking at least two years of experience handling multifamily commercial real estate transactions, especially deals with FHA/HUD ties. Qualified candidates should have a thorough understanding of underwriting guidelines for FHA multifamily new construction and refinance/acquisition programs.
Specific duties will include:
- Direct support to underwriting staff with FHA documentation and financial, market and underwriting analysis of FHA insured loans
- Analyze, interpret and underwrite complex multifamily real estate transactions in compliance with respective agency guidelines.
- Analyze/spread operating statements for multifamily and seniors loan transactions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally with industry partners.
- Assist with preparation of FHA documentation.
- Assist closing department with documents required for commitments, closings, funding and deliveries.