Network Security Engineer - Baltimore
The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain core networking equipment [Switching / Routing / Firewalls / Wireless]
· Assist with triaging network and systems related issues escalated from Service Desk.
· Provide assistance to the networking team on projects and system architecture.
· Maintain and trouble shoot the Citrix / NetScaler/ RSA environment.
· Provide assistance on VoIP / VTC and other mixed use network applications.
· Provide mentor ship to junior support staff
· Assist the security team and review IOC, and other network events for anomalies.
· 4+ years of experience as a network engineer preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of work experience
· Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
· Experience with Cisco IOS, ASA Firewalls, Routers
· Core networking concepts, VLANs, Subnets, BGP, Multicast.
· SolarWinds / Logic Monitor
· Nessus / Tenable Scanners
· Qualys Security Scanners
· DHCP, DNS and AD Sites and Services
· Experience with ISCSI and Fiber SANs
· Data center support knowledge (HVAC, Power, monitoring software)
· XenApp and Citrix Access Gateway expertise