Product Manager - DC
Veritas Partners has an immediate need for a Product Manager to join our Growth & Acquisition Product Team! In this role, you will build product experiences and infrastructure in order to expand the business in an exponential manner. This includes optimizing existing channels, nurturing ones that are in early stages, and most importantly identifying and driving unrealized opportunities to create step-changes in growth!
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Marketing, Engineering, and Product Design teams, to develop industry-best and innovative approaches to expand the established brand into a comprehensive and exciting growth strategy.
● Own the products you ship. This includes a mastery of your feature sets, business requirement alignment, and end-user empowerment.
● Maintain a data-informed backlog of enhancements and future features with a prioritization strategy that is aligned with company-wide growth drivers and product vision
● Drive build vs buy conversations while owning vendor relationships including vendor alignment with product vision and growth strategies
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support growth strategies rooted in eCommerce best practices
● Work within the Agile methodology to create user stories and product documentation that effectively communicates vision, goals, and scope to Design, Engineering, Marketing, and your Stakeholders
● Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product data analysis, and market insights into product requirements, backlogs, roadmaps, and strategies
● Manage bottlenecks, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
● 5+ years shipping products from inception to delivery using the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
● Demonstrated deliverables, currently live and in production, showcasing iterative customer-facing experiences
● Excellent quantitative data analysis and experience with A/B testing
● Experience working with Data Science and/or Analytics teams to understand the impact of features and influence iterative development
● Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to align stakeholders, multiple teams, and leadership to recommended strategy and solutions
● Strong technical understanding and experience working with engineering in Agile Product development
● A proven ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, and marketing
● A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or other analytical-based field is preferred