Full-service design/build construction company has a newly created Certified Project Manager position within their rapidly growing organization. As the Washington/Baltimore market industry leader with over two decades in operation, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic commercial construction and serve as a critical team member dedicated to providing best in class services. Located at the company’s headquarters in Baltimore county, the Project Manager position will offer a competitive compensation plan including base salary up to $85,000, full benefits package, and excellent career mobility.
Project Manager – Job Description
· Serve as central point of contact for all assigned projects.
· Review monthly billings with senior management and provide management reporting using ERP system on all jobs. Provide KPI’s to finance and operations ensuring profitability with labor and material costs.
· Strong professional relationships with Design Manager, COO, CFO, sales, purchasing, vendors, subcontractors, and key company clients.
· Prepare estimated revenues for the company for the current, and future months and provide to COO for review.
· Coordinate labor needs with COO and Finance. Oversee scheduling of project labor and payment of sub and material invoices for contracts
· Review bids prior to submission with sales representatives
· Attend internal kick off meetings and prepare necessary documentation for successful job scheduling. Review all PM projects in the ERP ensuring schedules are in order. Review listed material and confirm scheduled dates, orders, and delivery.
· Submit order to purchasing agent. Coordinate with purchasing team to rent all equipment needed for each job and specific need.
· Responsible for developing expertise in company products including new technology developments within the industry and gaining comprehensive understanding of company product line enhancements and product service.
· Take ownership for project budget processes, margin targets, and profitability goals and serve as primary monitor for tracking project budgets.
· Communicate and liaison directly with customer to ensure project satisfaction
· Develop professional relationships with vendors and subcontractors including the coordination with subcontractors regarding scheduling and payment. Support the resolution of any issues between field and vendors.
· Utilize project management tools and technology to ensure scheduled employees are on scheduled job sites. Maintain company ERP processes ensuring schedules are in order.
· Review/spot check change order processes and identify abnormal project aspects
· Attend site visits if and when necessary
Project Manager – Job Requirements
· 4 or more years of related project management experience within commercial construction or a service-related field.
· 4-year college degree
· PMP certification preferred
· Possess strong leadership and communication skills