Veritas Partners has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager to join our team in the Ashland, VA area!
This position is responsible for organizing and leading projects from inception to completion and is accountable for managing key elements of all projects including scope, resources, time and budget. In addition, this position coordinates project resources and also facilitates relationships within the project, which can include customers, team members, and vendors. This position functions as the central point of contact for all project-related information.
· Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, success criteria to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project outcomes.
· Manage the conceptual development of technical projects from the beginning of the planning process, through the design and production phase to implementation.
· Successfully deliver assigned projects within budget, on schedule, in accordance with the established scope of work, and to the sponsors’ and customers’ satisfaction.
· Ensure stakeholder engagement in the project, aligning expectations with expected outcomes.
· Proactively manage, monitor and report the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle.
· Communicate all changes to schedule and scope to clients and project sponsors.
· Manage multiple tasks and priorities for maximum personal and organizational success.
· Work closely with technology team members to direct and oversee the project work to ensure the quality of all project work is of the highest standards.
· Manage third party relationships including but not limited to printers, designers, consultants, utilities and technology companies involved in the project to include scheduling activities, maintaining budget control and ensuring deliverables are properly defined and completed on schedule.
· Build and maintain friendly, warm relationships or networks of contacts with people who are, or might someday be, useful in achieving work-related goals.
· Maintain compliance with and adhere to all state and federal regulations and bank policies and procedures, including, but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, FACT ACT, Community Reinvestment Act, and EEO/AA/Fair Employment Practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Project Management Certification preferred
· Demonstrated ability in project management. An acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered
· Banking experience preferred