Regional Property Manager
Veritas Partners is currently looking for a Regional Property Manager. The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for 1750 tax credit housing units in Montgomery County. Regional Property Manager will oversee a team of 15 in a half dozen locations across the county.
· Will conduct routine building inspections and rehab inspections, manage and monitor professional service contracts for property maintenance.
· Supervise on-site staff, and make decisions on new hires, training and orientation of new employees, and conduct performance evaluations of staff. Incumbent will orient new residents to their homes, facilities, services and the community.
· Prepare periodic management reports.
· Maintain accurate work order and inventory control system.
· Maintain full occupancy of units to include certifications and recertifications
· Degree in Property Management or 5 years of experience in Property Management
· Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience
· Minimum of 1- year experience with subsidized housing
· Financial Analysis, Budgeting, P&L Management skills
· Experience in Tax Credit, Housing Choice Voucher and Affordable Housing is preferred
· Knowledge of industry software systems; preferably Yardi
· Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus