The Information Technology team’s goal is to deliver a world-class user experience to our customers by leveraging the latest in user experience design and technology enhanced by Artificial Intelligence and Automation. Our team consists of highly driven, technically talented people who are passionate about developing new innovative solutions to drive Walden’s key business strategies.
Information Systems team is looking for a talented, highly motivated and hands on RPA Engineer to help drive a best-in-class user experience for our students and back-office teams. This role will interface with business and product owners to design and develop automation solutions using RPA technologies.
· Work with digital product management teams to design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
· Work with Architecture teams to determine architecture and design RPA bots by understanding needs from Product Management.
· Create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
· Work directly with the Business owners to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges.
· Design & develop a mechanism to monitor, report the BOT performance and work across the domains to get the BOT utilization close to 100%.
· Schedule and run RPA processes to ensure stability of environment.
· Develop reusable components, scripts and framework for efficiency.
· Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT methodologies
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum 2 years of UiPath RPA developments
· Hands on implementations with RPA related technologies, such as UiPath.
· Broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems.
· Good knowledge of ERP (Ellucian Banner) and CRM (Salesforce) technology stacks, their technical interfaces and their operations.
· Ability to develop and configure the robotics process as described in the functional specification.
· Ability to support vendor delivered Bots - Design, Code reviews and transition BoT to application support team, adhering SDLC process.
· Familiarity with APIs and API Management
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
· Experience with agile software development methods
· Solution-oriented with problem solving ability.
· Results driven ensuring concept to completion with focus on time to value
· Collaborative and a team player leveraging relationships to resolving blockers
· Self-motivated and driven to find the right solution based in incubation or scale
· Hands-on with interest in developing proof of concepts leading by example
· Strong communication skills