We are searching for a candidate outside of the industry we are recruiting to - strange right? Our client has successfully added two large markets on the East Coast this past decade.
They will be adding a second sales executive in the DC Metro. A candidate with previous success & a natural network of decision makers is our search focus. Pharmaceutical representatives, Software Sales Individuals, Brokers, Recruiters, and even Attorneys have a track record of success in this business development focused role.
The right candidate will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new customers & retaining those that have been brought on board.
· Meet and exceed sales targets
· Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
· Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives (often C-Suite)
· Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
· 3+ years' quota carrying sales experience
· Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
· Demonstrable track record of achieving, or over-achieving quota
· Strong written and verbal communication skills